The Conservative Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

4 posters

Go down

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Empty The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Post  Ingramston Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:03 pm

I am a huge fan of the first 2 mummy movies, and could not wait to see the third one, I thought it was going to kick @$$. Then last night I went and watched it, and I think its safe to say it was a complete waste of 7 dollars. It tried to be too funny, and it was way to predictable. I geuss now I better start praying that Stephen Sommers comes back to direct the fourth one.(Stephen Sommers wrote and directed the first 2, but was just a producer on the 3 one.) Any thoughts?

Ingramston

Back to top Go down

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Empty mummy movie

Post  Mike Huckabee Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:42 pm

is that the one set in asia?
Mike Huckabee
Mike Huckabee

Back to top Go down

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Empty Re: The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Post  Scoleriopolis Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:35 pm

There is actually a very good reason why the third movie sucked. It had nothing to do with the director. The original two also sucked. It was because it was set in China instead of Egypt. People as a whole, have some strange affinity for Egyptian mummies. I'm sure you're thinking I am wrong, but let me back it up. While you were watching the first two mummy movies, how long were you thinking, "Where's the mummy?" and then anytime he was there you were thinking how fantastic it was. But of course the hara kiri of movies come onscreen and Brenden Frasier ruins it just like he ruins anything (don't kid yourself, he wasn't that good in "Airheads"). So there you go, it sucked because all the "Mummies" sucked. Its the same plot line with the same lame jokes, and of course who can forget the generic mummy chase seen where the characters are in some sort of unstable air craft while being chased by some sort of face made of sand/water/whatever.

Scoleriopolis

Back to top Go down

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Empty Re: The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Post  Ingramston Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:04 pm

I think we will just have to agree to disagree. I foung the first 2 well written and casted.

Ingramston

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Huckabee Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:03 pm

wasn't The Rock in one of the mummies?
Mike Huckabee
Mike Huckabee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ingramston Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:45 pm

the second one

Ingramston

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Huckabee Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:22 am

then the second one kicked ass.
Mike Huckabee
Mike Huckabee

Back to top Go down

Post  fraunkenstein Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:46 pm

i figured it would be it aint in egypt so kills it i new that right when i saw it took place in another country
fraunkenstein
fraunkenstein

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum