The Conservative Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future of The Conservative Coalition

Go down

The Future of The Conservative Coalition Empty The Future of The Conservative Coalition

Post  Callastine Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:07 pm

As many of you know, I, Callastine, am running for the position of WA Delegate for the The Conservative Coalition Region. I firmly believe that I will be able to be worthy candidate and delegate because of my long experience record. I first joined to the Conservative Republican region. I was a dedicated, active member that sought to improve the region. I even had the great opportunity to be delegate there. From there, I moved on to create my own region, United Conservatives. I was able to gather fellow conservatives to create a true, conservative region. Many of the members were quite active as well, which is something that is hard to find sometimes here on NationStates. After discussions with Mike Huckabee, I decided to merge my region with the Conservative Republicans to create this fine region, The Conservative Coalition. So far, I believe that we have been quite successful to make a larger conservative region. I have currently assumed the position of Secretary of State. This is what makes up my long time history.
My plans for The Conservative Coalition are quite simple. We have established true conservative principles. We now need to focus on our recruitment and foreign relations. We need to make our region the biggest, most respected conservative region of NationStates. My fellow conservatives, if we unite together, WE CAN DO THIS! If I become delegate, I would keep a Cabinet. I would also have a Recruitment Chief. This position would include going out to other regions to rally up Conservative nations. Along with this position, I believe it is fundamental to have the founder, Fraunkenstein to provide stability within the region. I would meet avidly with our recruitment chief to make sure that we are going in the right direction. My cabinet, along with myself, will discuss with other conservative regions the possibility for a merger. We need to establish positive relations with our other conservative brotherhood nations. It is crucial that they have our trust and we have theirs. I think that by starting with these few tactics, we can greatly ameliorate the future of The Conservative Coalition. But, we MUST do this TOGETHER. We cannot have any dissent.
My fellow nations, please trust me to be your delegate. I will not let you down. Thank you and may God bless you always!

Sincerely,
Callastine
Former Delegate of Conservative Republicans
Former Founder of United Conservatives
Secretary of State for The Conservative Coalition

Callastine

Back to top Go down